Saturday, March 14, 2015

Power Week!

At lunch with some of my favorite girls
Complete.  Basically we had a week of finding challenges.  We didn't fully accomplish them but we did our best!  Love my companion Sister Olsen.  She really is a star missionary, so full of fire, faith, hope and diligence.  (A super good influence on me)  I'm glad to be on the good island of Taiwan with such an amazing companion, doing the work of the Lord.
We went to a beautiful secret beach 2 weeks ago
Update on my leg, it ending up blistering even more so I went to the hospital and officially told me it was a 2nd degree burn and gave me a cream.  The blister exploded a few days ago, and I now have a little portion of pick leg flesh exposed, but I think it is actually begging to heal.  Slowly but surely.  (I'll spare you the photos, they were gross)
Elder Teerlink's last Sunday in ShiZhong
We are hyping ourselves up for this coming week to be full of miracles!  Yeah!

Love ya'll

Sister Hsu

No comments:

Post a Comment