Sunday, April 19, 2015

Don't know what to say.

Really though, every time I know I need to start writing this email. I just don't know what to say.  Hahaha.  Sister Olsen and I are doing pretty good over here.  We are just doing our best and learning together.  Sister Olsen's Chinese improves incredibly quick.  I might need to be a little nicer to her about it.  She knows I think her Chinese is already awesome, but I am a little strict when it comes to tones.  It's a tonal language!  Haha.  But seriously, other than the whole, she is learning Chinese thing, it doesn't feel like I am training her at all, she is super on top of it.  50/50 companionship!  Super good.
Sister Olsen's first time trying Stinky Tofu (wasn't her favorite)
Other than that, we got to go back to secret beach last P-Day, only this time it somehow became a ward event.  It was super cool to be with everyone.  Sister Berrey and Sister Johnston from Xiaogang also came with us.  (We got to eat super delicious Mango Ice after.  I'm gonna miss that)
Yea, the beach. Pretty awesome.
And of course, there was the great event of Jim's older sister getting baptized!  So great!  
Lynn was baptized!
Last but not least, General Conference.  Oh man, I don;t know that I have even been so excited to watch General Conference.  I never wanted it to end.  Hearing the words of the prophet and apostles is such a great blessing and a source of strength and direction.  There were talks that could help our investigators, talks that could help family and talks that definitely helped me.  I'm glad I prayed and prepared myself beforehand so that when the answers came, I knew immediately that it was for me.  

Okay, well tootles till next week,

Sister Hsu

No comments:

Post a Comment