Sunday, April 19, 2015

I suppose this is it.

Like for reals though.  It really doesn't feel like I'm going anywhere anytime soon,  but alas, my time seems to be coming to a close.  I really don't know what to say.  I love my life.  This has literally been the hardest and more rewarding thing I have ever done in my life.  I'm eternally grateful for the push that Heavenly Father gave to come out here.  Although the starts were were bumpy, He didn't give up on me and made sure I made it out and stayed out.  I will forever remember and use the things I learned out here.  I love the people I've met and come to love.  Still have another week, so really as of now nothing has really changed, but I hope I don't have a freak out the moment I'm legit released because I feel like it won't really hit me until that moment.  Well, we will see what the future brings.

See ya'll soonish

Sister Hsu

No comments:

Post a Comment