Sunday, April 19, 2015

More and More Mission!

We had a District Glasses Day last DTM
Had a great time this past week.  Sister Olsen and I were able to MLC (mission leader council) in Taizhong.  We really learned so much and have much higher hopes for the future of our mission.  I was able to gain much from that meeting and have even greater desires to to even more, even better.  I hope to put it all out there so that the Lord can use me when he needs me.  Other than that great experience, the rest of the week was fairly rough.  My physical strength seems to be waning and I'm really feeling it.  As much as it stinks, I'm an "old" missionary now.  And my body does not hesitate to remind me every day.  But!  despite the fatigue, we still go and and do the Lords work and it gives us much joy.
Language study time in the mothers room
Our weirdo Elders, doing weirdo things after English Proselyting. :P
Well, really don't know what else to say.  I love this ward, I love the work, I love Gaoxiong, and I love Taiwan.

Sister Hsu

No comments:

Post a Comment